In this class you will…
- Increase your confidence by learning mindfulness and effective coping practices for labor and beyond.
- Gain an understanding of how labor works.
- Make birth art and gain self-understanding through multi-sensory experiential processes.
- Learn practical information about birth, parenting a new baby and your changing relationships.
- Explore cultural and personal views about birth and parenting
- Meet other families and share the joys and concerns of pregnancy in a safe and fun environment.
- Discover ways for Dad’s/partners to connect with and support mom.
- and much much more!
Come join the 5-week session starting…
Sunday Jan. 20th until Feb. 17th 6:30-9:00 p.m.
Fee: sliding scale: $175-$350 for the session
At the Manzanita Wellness Clinic: 2818 San Pablo Ave in Berkeley
led by: Jen Miriam Altman, M.A. perinatal psychology
To register go to : www.birthdoulajen.weebly.com or e-mail Jen Miriam at email@example.com
Share the facebook event.